Please Pray For...
The AHG Ministry including:
• All AHG girls and adult members and their families. May we reflect God's light in our communities and
and provide stability during this economic recession, specifically for the Annual Family Stewardship Campaign ending March 31st.
• AHG's partnerships and their ministries. May God bless and protect all of the children sponsored by AHG Troops through Compassion International.
• Protection and guidance for the National Staff and their families.
• Praying for our new Charter Organizations. We pray for clarity in vision, unity among their Troop
Boards, and specifically for each of the new families who will hear about AHG for the first time.
• God's guidance for those planning and preparing the details of the National Leadership Conference
• Prayerful recruiting and selection of National staff members-current opening in Support and Membership Departments.
• God’s wisdom & knowledge to be with all Support Service Coordinators as they mentor & coach Troop
Coordinators and Charter Organizations during the 2013-14 program year.
• Traveling mercy for Staff attending meetings and events out of town.
• Military personnel and their families
• Brother of staff person, Melanie Reid SC7777. He was recently diagnosed with with a disease called Achalasia
• Cynthia, MS1029 has cancer. Please pray for her health and healing.
• Pray for safety of members as they enjoy the beautiful weather and many outdoor activities
This page is updated bi-monthly.
Requests will be posted and removed at the discretion of AHG, Inc.
Please check back for updates or view our Praise Report.