Please Pray For...
The AHG Ministry, including:
• All AHG girls and adult members and their families. May we reflect God's light in our communities and
and provide financial stability, especially for the Annual Stewardship Campaign ending April 30.
• AHG's program relationships and their ministries. May God bless and protect all of the children sponsored by AHG Troops through Compassion International.
• AHG's new Charter Organizations: for clarity in vision, unity among their Troop Boards, and specifically for each of the new families who will hear about AHG for the first time.
• Protection and guidance for the national staff and their families.
• God's guidance for those planning and preparing the details of the National Leadership Conference
• God’s wisdom & knowledge to be with all Support Service Coordinators as they mentor & coach Troop
Coordinators and Charter Organizations during the 2013-14 program year.
• Prayerful recruiting and selection of national staff members-- current openings in Support, Program, and Membership Development Departments.
• The ability to find high-talent, mission-minded individuals to lead AHG in the coming years.
• Traveling mercies for staff attending meetings and events out of town.
Troop Requests include:
• Military personnel and their families.
• Brother of staff person Melanie Reid, SC7777. He was recently diagnosed with with a disease called Achalasia.
• Pray for safety as members enjoy the beautiful weather and many outdoor activities.
This page is updated bi-monthly.
Requests will be posted and removed at the discretion of AHG, Inc.
Please check back for updates or view our Praise Report.